Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude. Thank You for Your provision in helping me through our move out and move in. When I was anxious and unsure, You made a way. When I was weak, You carried me. Lord, as I continue to settle our responsibilities, please guide my steps in paying...
Replies
6
Views
274
Lord thank you. Please let the young man I spoke to have been honest and that my student loans are forgiven. That I get the email or paper confirmation soon. Thank you everyone for your prayers Please continue to pray for this matter for me. I have financial difficulties and need all the breaks...
Replies
7
Views
189
Lord thank you. Please let the young man I spoke to have been honest and that my student loans are forgiven. That I get the email or paper confirmation soon. Thank you everyone for your prayers Please continue to pray for this matter for me. I have financial difficulties and need all the breaks...
Replies
6
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,826
Members
650,785
Latest member
Arolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom