Lord, thank you for your blessings you ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you, thanking you for surrounding me with your blessings as a downpour of joy in Jesus Christ Almighty name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
360
I humbly come before you in prayer today. I don't have enough money to pay all my bills, and my landlord is not helping in any way. I really don't know what to do right now. I pray for my landlord that he may be as happy as I hope to be. What he's doing to me is not fair. But he has to make...
Replies
8
Views
403
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,095
Messages
16,807,185
Members
650,538
Latest member
Glaoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom