Lord thank you for my son ###. Thank you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGAPE55

Beloved of All
Lord thank you for my son ###. Thank you that he chooses you and that he continues to have such a strong faith in you. God bless and take care of him always. May he prosper in everything he pursues. Keep him strong and unmoved by the things of this world. Keep that burning desire he has inside to please you. He loves you so much Lord and has always been a great son. Lord thank you that I was blessed with him.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help my son get done quickly and ready for bed., and do well at school today. Please also help ###'s family health from his death. Thank you for the missing check being found. Thank you Jesus, Amen,
Replies
12
Views
363
Thank you for yesterday's prayer request. I was not able to share my problems with my family member's. Scared to share. Yesterday I've told my problem to my brother I've told him what I'm confuse of.. atleast I've told my brother. Cos of prayer I was able to share my problems. Still keep me in...
Replies
9
Views
44
Thank you for my mother in law finally answering her phone and being ok. Thank you for my son cooperating today and us getting him to his class on time and safely. Thank you also for the gift we found we needed it so badly. Please also let my friend who is very sick get better, and let him get...
Replies
12
Views
46
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,983
Messages
16,794,196
Members
649,560
Latest member
Aeluerpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom