Lord thank You for ###, I like him very ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautiful

Beloved of All
Lord thank You for ###, I like him very much, I need him, bless our relationship in Jesus name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
243
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I am asking Lord that the seniors will continue to like me and not ignore me. I hope and I pray that people will continue to respect me and enjoy my term as a president of the group. I also pray for my husband that he will continue to...
Replies
11
Views
394
MY PASTOR FRIEND NEEDS THE FINANCES TO BUY A BRAND NEW CAR AS HIS CURRENT ONE IS TOO OLD AND NEEDS TOO MANY REPAIRS RIGHT NOW HE IS NOT SURE IF HE CAN HANDLE A MONTHLY CAR PAYMENT ON HIS BUDGET ALSO THE PASTORS' YOUNGEST DAUGHTER IS BACKSLIDDEN AND HAS WALKED AWAY FROM THE LORD AND HE IS...
Replies
10
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,448
Messages
16,777,082
Members
647,993
Latest member
Kreysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom