Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

da dand every oen thanky uf or the helaign i recived toda.y pleas eforgiv emy sins. hela ### as well. pleas ehal my sweet grandmaressurect her toes brign helaign to he rlike never before in thenamoe fthe Lord Jeus Chris tplea shela ymmoms ### ndher whole body.int henaeo fthe Lord Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
36
Lord, I pray to you for guiding me through this pregnancy. I trust that you will make the CVS test result to be normal and that my baby is ### and healthy.
Replies
9
Views
410
Lord thank you for guiding me through the steps. Lord help me my bp is so high bc i'm anxious. Lord heal me with Your love. I pray for my approval of my medical. I hope I get immunized tomorrow. Claiming in Your name Lord Jesus Christ. Let my results be normal. Let my Xray will not be subjected...
Replies
10
Views
557
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,979
Messages
16,805,635
Members
650,445
Latest member
Ylmeastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom