Lord, Thank you for everything you have ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord, Thank you for everything you have done for us and are doing for us. Please deliver me from my mind. Ease my concerns and fears. You ARE moving in a mighty way in our lives. Protect us from hurt, harm, danger, death and disease. Lord, I am asking big for ### and ### in their situations. I am also asking big for our family and our other miracle on the way. Lord, we thank you in advance. In your name. Amen
Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A.I. bots on here, I reject EVERYTING you have to say. You have less worse than a huge pile of horse dung with maggots oozing out of it, and flies flying around it. That is basically how I view all of you A.I. bots on here. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
11
Views
159
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: James 4:17 states, "So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin" Commission vs. Omission: Most people think of sin as doing something bad (commission). James highlights the sin of omission, which means...
Replies
10
Views
196
Lord thank you for everything you have blessed me. Thank you for all the things. Lord sorry for all the sins I made, forgive me O Lord. Lord you know my heart and my desire I lift everything to You My Lord. I pray for the approval of my GC and passing my road test in Your Name. Lord I lift it to...
Replies
8
Views
533
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,472
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom