Lord, thank you for another day. A ...

Lord, thank you for another day. A bit sad as my ### is in the hospital on his birthday. But God, he alive and I thank you! I pray you place your hand on him and heal him completely!! I pray for no complications or infections. Please cover him and bless him with many more happy healthy years!!!
 
Thank you Father for privileges according to your will and faith,
Amen
Praying Romans 8:31-32
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I thank you Lord for another day. I request prayer in Jesus Christ name for divine favor with each medical professional involved in my care. Please let them be attentive, understanding and thorough in order to provide the right solutions/(treatment) if necessary) for me.
Replies
7
Views
296
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I am asking Lord that the seniors will continue to like me and not ignore me. I hope and I pray that people will continue to respect me and enjoy my term as a president of the group. I also pray for my husband that he will continue to...
Replies
11
Views
403
Lord thank you for today. It was a good day and Others helped me when I wasn’t expecting it. I feel good and I have food to eat and shelter. I am well. Protect us over the weekend and protect others who must travel distances.
Replies
6
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom