May this nation move forward and thrive as one nation under God. May God alone move and work within all of the elected officials bringing us to a new day. May all corruption and evil be rendered null by our God and Creator. May we seek first His kingdom every day. Amen.
Lord take over the situation, I have been praying for over the last 7 months. In your loving hands. I pray for a clear sign and for me and my family to detect such signals. Amen
Lord Jesus, I pray to take over my ###'s life and bless her with true friends. I pray that she will find the right friends with whom she may have the opportunity to go out every weekend. If it is your will, help her also to meet a boy whom she can call her boyfriend and feel comfortable with...
I have had ambitions for this season of my life: to share Jesus with my new friends. But I have experienced a lot of difficulty in my faith, like struggling to get myself to choose to spend time with him, as much as I want to. And I still pray for them and learn scriptures and go to church and...