Lord take away my worries about work and rent. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, There is a lot of things that I still need to accomplish this week. There's client ### wherein I need to do my assigned tasks, on top of my supervision to the staff and they want my tasks to be done tomorrow. There's also a meeting with the client tomorrow night. Help me...
Replies
12
Views
235
Hevenilye father. I ask you to pray for my self. Take all my worries away. Lord, I found out I have found out I am growing a heard ball bump in my stomach which I didn't know why it is. I haven't when to see a doctor. I thought it really nothing to worry about. I Weather live to see my kids...
Replies
9
Views
334
Jesus Christ, You see everything, and You know what’s best for me— even when I can’t make sense of it. I bring this situation to You again because it’s heavy on my heart. If this home is truly meant for me, please open the way. Bring every permit, every step, and every decision into order. Right...
Replies
9
Views
594
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,265
Messages
16,786,129
Members
648,848
Latest member
Kioroinian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom