Lord, someone came right up to my face and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, someone came right up to my face and basically ridiculed me, I pray that you would BLESS this person abundantly beyond what they could ask or think, I claim Eph 3:20 for them, in Jesus' Name
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
340
Being here has been a transformative experience. When you are going through a tough time and feel like there is no one you can share with … you feel safe here surrounded by caring, wise, Godly people. As Palm Sunday, Good Friday, Easter is coming, I wanna set myself free from this guilt &...
Replies
7
Views
181
Praise the Lord someone broke my marriage by spreading false rumors about me. My name is ### and the girl that I was going to get married, her name is ### and her father's name is ###. I want you to pray and tell me who that person was who broke and spread false rumors about me.
Replies
9
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,276
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom