N
Nondumiso
Guest
Lord show your mercy on me don't be hard on me! I'm crying for help Lord I'm so so desperately need it now and forever. I'm really struggling in life for a long time and I have been applying for jobs but nothing come up for me and I'm always asking what have I done wrong? And mom she also struggling with money as she has to pay all her debts an left with nothing. I'm asking you my Lord to have mercy on us and turn our lives around. Remove all bad things in us, protect us and bless us Lord. Make us happy as we always worry! I'm praying Lord that in this new month you will bless us, show your mercy on us, heal me from headache and heal mom from stroke make go back to work soon. Lord you are our only hopes now and I believe that you will change our lives. My wish is to make ### to conquer my dream, as my year in the name of Jesus. Amen
