Lord show me the way Please save my soul. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetangel

Account Closed
Lord show me the way Please save my soul. Open a new door for me. Open a new door for ### & I. This schedule works so well for ### and I to where ### and I get to and from work and I can take ### to his meetings. Please don't take that a way but Lord please help me get away from this place and still be able to see ### everyday. ### means so much to me it was so hard to be in a separate room from ### the other day. I felt as though it was going to be a step closer for us that I would be at ###'s place a whole day. It didn't but it did seem still to bring ### closer to me with more open and as though ### is coming to me about everything now. I was so pleased when ### told me about the position ### was offered. I know Lord in my heart ### tells and asks me of things like this before anyone else. ### has told me before of something and said I didn't tell my mom yet. ### tells me and we discuss and its never any judging or arguing. we respect each other and see eye to eye on a lot of things. Which in my heart shows that we are meant to be as well as we will have a wonderful relationship and life together. Lord I love you Please help me understand what to do next to bring us closer. Please let us be together soon. I know you are all I need Lord and I praise you for everything I have you have given me and will give me. In Jesus Name Father Son and Holy Spirit. I Pray Amen Amen Hallejuah
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Lord, I know things haven't been easy for me. You see my struggles, You know what is happening now, and You know what lies ahead. Please show me the way and guide my steps. Help me get back on track and become who You have called me to be. Help me focus my mind, understand and...
Replies
9
Views
152
Dear Heavenly Father, I saw a video that says if I'm still breathing when I'm ### and over that You are not finished with me, please show me the way Father. Please forgive me for my sins in the past, and kindly renew me and continue to bless my family and my cats Thank You Father in the name of...
Replies
8
Views
238
The title deed of my house is lost in a mysterious way please help me to find it. There are always blockages in my path I always struggle to achieve my goals, please pray with me, I am even thinking of committing suicide because I can't take it anymore.
Replies
8
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom