Lord save my son ### from the things of this world. Lift him up out of the darkness he is surrounded by and living in. Remove everything from his surroundings and life that doesn't belong. Lord please put him on the right path. Save his soul. Help him to focus. Fill him with your peace. Give him purpose. Help him get excited for things that are good. Stop him from chasing what is not good. Lord lead him to you. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Please Lord save ### lead him not in temptation but deliver him from evil amen God is good
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord could you make our life as one could you let my wife ### know I love her could you let her know the divorce is no option I came to ### and we want you to hold our marriage sacred please stop letting the enemy attack us and let us get our life together under God Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
172
Someone called ### and two others at my son's place of work, reported him to his bosses that my and his two other workmates cleared goods that he was not involved in, please pastor ### my son's case is an emergency. I'm an ### on the Altar of Fire.
Replies
8
Views
317
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help save my ###’s job. I suffer with anxiety. I ended up keeping him up last night and I tried not to, but my anxiety is an issue and I’m really really really trying to keep it under control and I’m trying to talk to them about it but they won’t listen to me they...
Replies
7
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom