lord save me i am sinking in debt

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabitha

Servant of All
lord i am sinking in debt ijust cannot live any more in this situation i am in a life or death matter i have no one but you you said if you have the faith the size of mustard seed you can move mountains i trust you and have left this matter fully in your hands
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ These fast few days have been very very tough for me. I am becoming increasingly depressed, as my financial situation grows from bad to worse. This in turn has put a strain on my mental and physical health. I pray and appeal to our Lord and Saviour Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
412
Replies
11
Views
258
Help me Lord. Save me from what you didn’t bring. I’m sitting here in tears of all the hurt I’ve been through in the last year and ### months. Words are not equal to long actions and my feelings are uncared for. Anytime I say how my feelings are hurt, it’s always my fault and I shouldn’t feel...
Replies
7
Views
466
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,458
Members
649,796
Latest member
Aeriorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom