Lord restore my finances and send people ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Testimony — The Lord Jesus Provided for Me Praise the Lord Jesus Christ! My name is ### , and today I want to testify about the goodness and faithfulness of my Lord Jesus Christ. There was a time when I was going through an extremely difficult situation. Our rent had been pending for two...
Replies
10
Views
77
My Lord Jesus Christ, I lift up to you all of my financial problems. Anxiety is taking over me. I am so worried because none of my job applications seem to move forward. I tried my best to get a shot back at ### but it seems as if the door is closed for good. My other applications haven’t even...
Replies
8
Views
279
God of Abraham, God of Isaac am nothing without you I come to you my creator with sorrow and claim my finances back to me, the devil is a liar I have suffered a lot for being financially unstable for so long God have mercy on me send the holy spirit restore my businesses I pray in Jesus almighty...
Replies
6
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,178
Messages
16,807,851
Members
650,595
Latest member
Wrnarousin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom