Lord protect my child and ### from ...

Lord protect my child and family from all evil's plan and grant long and healthy life in your holy name Amen 🙏

Dear Heavenly Father Jesus the almighty I pray for my brothers and sisters In Christ. I pray that we lean not of our own understanding but yours. I pray people find you. I pray that we remember you give us obstacles in life you don't do it to make us turn from you be mad at you be frustrated feel like giving up instead you want us to come closer to you. I pray we put our full armor of God on and we squeeze hold hug you so tight that we have trouble breathing. I pray we cast no stones that we speak life hope forgiveness I pray for those who need you. I pray we remember you are the anchor you stand with us always you are the way maker you are the miracle worker you are the peacemaker you are the ultimate healer. You can heal the sick you can change a gangster and make them fall on their knees and worshipping YOU and giving up the bad ways you can cast out demons you can calm the storm you can put family back together you can take the brokenhearted and make them better you can make the blind see again you can make the deaf hear again. You can do things the world can't do. When drs say I can't cure I can't heal you step in and say let me work and be the master healer. I pray we stand firm feet planted arms wide open and we worship you. I pray we leave no room for the devil and his ways to sneak into our life and block out his negative thoughts. I also know you can make a addiction person be free of their addiction. You are always working even when we don't see it. I feel your love and protection and your good angels surrounding us. I proclaim this in Jesus Name Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job and schedule I trust you Lord that you're going to provide the hrs for the week make a way were it seems to be no way shut the Lions mouth stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace let...
Replies
10
Views
143
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my car and my wallet i left in my car im praying for the Angel of the Lord to encamp around the car protect it from getting breaking into i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my car and wallet make a way...
Replies
9
Views
147
Lord I pray to you this morning thanking you for all you do for me and mine. Protect us from evil. Help us throughout our days, keeping us safe in our employment. Help us be able to fix our home. Keep us healthy. Watch over us when we need help or are sick. Keep us safe in all aspects of our...
Replies
8
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,212
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom