Lord praying for protection for ### that ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for protection and a clean exit. I am in my ### year at a private school in ###. The new principal has made the atmosphere very toxic and oppressive. Plus, I get no support with bad behavior. I am asking that God grant me a clean exit mid-year to a better teaching position in a...
Replies
12
Views
46
I would like to submit a prayer request for my younger cousin, who has experienced abuse and is currently struggling to overcome addiction. Please pray for her protection, safety, and healing. Pray that God will place a strong shield of protection around her and keep anyone who intends to harm...
Replies
10
Views
131
Lord I’m praying for protection for my ### she is at home with her mom who might be drinking I live ### away and I don’t know what to do I just need God protection around her tonight her mom just got out of rehab Friday and started drinking by Monday this happened last year also in a program for...
Replies
10
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,932
Messages
16,804,791
Members
650,399
Latest member
Sproiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom