Lord Plz Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Iam the head not the tail(Deut.28:13)I have favor with God and with Man(Luke2:52)I shall decree a thing and it established in my life(Job 22:28)Heb4:12 QUICK and powerful Right now I speak and declare into existence 100 fold that all assignments, wrong words, sacrifices, prayers, cases, and blocking spirit of control and witchcraft is broken over my life right now. That I will be set free from ### and his mean words to me and he won't hurt me or use me anymore. Also I will get my Christian Husband, car, job, and home in Jesus Name Amen please bless who prays this Amen
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know that the Bible says you never leave, but you really did leave me. I was alone and my church at the time was no help at all. Now I'm in such a dark place and have been crying out in desperation to you for a year now, hoping to hear something from you and get NOTHING. If you exist and care...
Replies
11
Views
235
Replies
8
Views
232
Dear lord plz help me I need financial help I going to visit my family in August me and my daughter is speaking sense last time I ask for prayer help me with money to go and see her 🙏 amen 🙏 plz lord look down on me nothing is working out for me help in prayer 🙏
Replies
8
Views
422
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,186
Messages
16,807,923
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom