Lord Plz Have Mercy.;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Lord please have mercy and take away all my pain in my heart from ### and the adultery. I have such a broken heart from it please Lord I don't want it anymore. Lord he has been gone from me for a long time now and he comes back for a day and then leaves no more Lord its too painful I deserve better Father I'm your daughter. Please God deal with ### I'm tired of hearing from him and then he leaves like I'm nothing. God I want to be set free from all his games lies and the disappointment and hurt right now according to your will in Jesus Name Amen
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God is always there with you no matter what you need help with. Turn to The Lord & be advised by his Glory & strength. The Lord Almighty & God most high are with you for eternity. God Bless You Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God can’t help me. Im ugly and thin and gaunt . Rejected. Women have s e x agaisnt me with other men to prove im worthless . I’m praying for jobs to open but I have no car to get a ride . I’m living in pre hell . A hell where I’m rejected, alone and in poverty . I have no resources. Only way to...
Replies
11
Views
186
Unfortunately, I have sinned with pornography and masturbation... Please pray that the Heavenly Father will have mercy, forgive me and save me in the Name of Jesus Christ. May God remember my tears, pain and struggle all these years and have mercy on me. It seems like there is no hope, the same...
Replies
9
Views
222
Praying for a place to live, and get some property urgently rented & sold and breaking of all witchcraft against such & to keep focussed on the Most Holy Trinity in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name.
Replies
10
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,447
Members
649,795
Latest member
Rhaoxwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom