Lord pls help me kindly arrange ### cash award

Jyopooja

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord pls help me kindly arrange six lakh cash award lucky prize for me now. I am thankful you helped me many times, pls I want six lakh cash prize now. Praying to my parents to show sympathy in me and my family have mercy lord as you promised you are giving wonderful life to our children and helping them pass their entrance exams and now hopefully bless me to receive six lakh cash award. Prayer for me. Pls I should receive a cash award today. Pls. If any pride I surrender to lord. Remembering the story of building a wall with bricks and no straw is given, then lord helped them to do it quickly and easily accessible in his grace. I believe in his grace everything is possible, believe I am believed by my lord yes lord is sending me a cash award of six lakh rupees now. And lord I want ### sir to call and motivate to achieve my dreams. I respect him and to remove an obstacle between us please send a mail from him I know he is busy but I am feeling guilty that he is not talking to us like before can I ask you for this help lord there are no secrets between you and me my saviour I believe in you. Six lakh rupees cash award would solve some problems and people are saying I should work hard and please maintain many workshops and pls whoever rejected in the past should offer me workshops...I believe you in your grace whatever is asked is given please please have mercy on me lord I am receiving a cash prize of six lakh rupees now in his glorious grace and arranging Shirdi tours and let me also get a big project please. My workshops are your blessings lord guide me lord pls make me lamb in your arms lord pls take care of everyone in the house.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper. Bless my relationship with You and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and the footsteps I take daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Give Your angels charged over me to protect and deliver me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord pls help me break every marital delay & disappointment and that this relationship I am in now be the last, tired of starting over again. Pls pray for me to be maritally settled. Also that God grant me favor for my processing of traveling abroad to ###. God moves me to my new season of...
Replies
9
Views
273
I beg u Lord pls help me with marriage I am dead wounded inside I need ur love mercy forgiveness miracle pls unite us me and my ### only by ur mercy grace love forgiveness Amen
Replies
10
Views
245
I beg u Lord pls help me with marriage I am dead wounded inside I need ur love mercy forgiveness miracle pls unite us me and my ### only by ur mercy grace love forgiveness Amen
Replies
8
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,479
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom