Lord, Please!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonathan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jonathan

Guest
I've been diagnosed with a severe clotting disorder. Can't work due to pulmonary embolisms and d.v.t.s. I've recently been reunited with my 5-year-old daughter. Her mom passed a few months ago. Doctors say that I'm not going to make it either. Meanwhile, we're out of everything. Food, gas, everything. I can't even do her laundry for pre-k. Bless her heart. She's been through way too much already. I don't want my baby to suffer.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus have your way with ### touch him according to your riches in glory...according to what he gives to you Lord give it back to him one hundred fold in Jesus name have mercy on his soul...bring healing to his mind and his body and spirit thank You Lord for hearing us and having your way...
 
O God,

We thank You for hearing our prayers. O God the strength of the weak and the comfort of sufferers: Mercifully accept our prayers, and grant to your servant ### the help of your power, that his sickness may be turned into health, and his sorrow into joy; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Please heal ### so that he is able to provide care, love and guidance to his daughter. We ask You Father to please send Your healing powers to ###. O Lord we thank You. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Father I stretch my hand to you! nothing in my hand I bring but simply to the cross I cling as I stand in the gap for our dear brother & his daughter. Affliction Lord Jesus has overtaken him but I know you are his doctor in the sick room and the deliverer of all circumstances that has come upon him. I pray Lord God for a total deliverance and blessings bestowed upon him and his daughter. You do not want not one of us to perish so I pray that you go by this brother; give him a special touch let him feel your presence ever near him as you hold him in the hallow of your palm saturate him with you precious blood. Give him sweet peace in order that he can fight the good fight of faith and believe that you will come through for him. These & other mercies I ask in Your name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Thank you for the miracle blessing of my child and please forgive my many worries as a mother. School has started. You know my fears for my brilliant, intelligent, kind and sweet child. I fear another year of influences from other families, and the school system, will take her away...
Replies
10
Views
145
Thank you Lord. I pray my grandson ### make it safely back home today. Lord grant me strength, serenity, and may I keep going, and receive a financial blessing , happiness, and a promotion. I pray my grandson ### stop smoking, marijuana now, pay me back, find a job, and go to college, start...
Replies
12
Views
307
Lord I come before you, asking for a complete healing process, I've been this two years with a lot of painful and so rare symptoms due to the brain infraction, yet Little by little I've been doing some mission work, the last one was a great week but the whole team got COVID again but everyone...
Replies
6
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom