Lord Please This Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotland

Faithful Servant
Please pray for my ### lost her house in a fire 3 months now her co-worker met in an accident and has been hospitalized. Please pray for them up.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

PSA.34:15 The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. Psa. 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. MerciMe and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord ### left me stuck paying her daughter phone bill and tablet. ### blocked me on everything and now I can’t get in touch with her. ### left me homeless she put me out and was being really mean to me. Lord please help me out this situation I’m stuck paying her phone bill when I have bills to...
Replies
9
Views
186
I was asked to go to pray for someone who's at the hospital bed waiting for the last minutes, I could not go I'm really sick with cough and flu, my mom and aunt went I pray for them to have the strength and the bold attitude to share the gospel with this person and their family who might be at...
Replies
9
Views
195
Heavenly Father through the name of Jesus, Please I am praying for the spirit of doing and fear that is being imparted on me be removed by the blood of Jesus. Your word has you have given power over all evil Luke 10:19. I am not battling flesh and blood ( 6:12-14) Lord help me to stand being...
Replies
10
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,186
Messages
16,807,923
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom