Lord please speak to me I ask that You ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord please speak to me I ask that You protect us my fammily and I from all harm in Jesus name and as a slave uses his health for his master in the same way I ask we use it for You and for our brothers and sisters to glorify You turn those in the world to You and to lead our fam to salvation and to be a wtiness against Your enemies Lord please show mercy please but these are Your children so do ad You wish only let us love You and prais You no matter what draw us close to You in Jesus Christ the Lord Jehovah amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I have sought and continually seek God’s voice for guidance, instruction and clarity in my next steps in this spiritual warfare my spouse to be and I have been engaged in. I ask, and invite You, Lord Jesus, to please speak to me tonight in my dreams, and please not just in my...
Replies
8
Views
142
Please pray for my son. He doesn’t hardly ever speak to me or his dad. We don’t know why except he is lost. He’s running from God as fast and far as he can. He and his wife have been separated for over ### yrs. I have ### beautiful grown grandchildren. We used to be so close to him and him to...
Replies
11
Views
779
Dear God please speak to me, I am in desperate need to hear you and feel you. I am close to wanting to die everyday as my worries and anxieties overwhelm me. Dear God please let me hear you clearly speak comfort and joy to my life, for me to have the strong desire to want to live again. In...
Replies
8
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,238
Messages
16,797,391
Members
649,788
Latest member
Spuyzeinhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom