Lord please save me from my sins.. I wanna ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray God touch you and your life right now and save you from being conformed to this world and place you above ALL sin, I pray he guide you and protect you from Satan and every negative aspect of the world!!! God saves, I pray he continue to guide every aspect of your life through the Holy Spirit! Let this be so, and so it is...AMEN
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Recently, I have been experiencing serious physical and emotional struggles. I wake up from nightmares almost every day. A large part of this comes from financial pressure and the illness of a family member. Both poverty and sickness are problems beyond my ability to resolve. Lord, I ask for...
Replies
7
Views
199
Dear Lord Jesus , I have had enough working in the sun. Please not let me have to there much longer. I want to find a better life of work. This is why I am trying to transition to pupppetry and have less zoo time In the future zoos are going to have to use more people and rotate in the sun...
Replies
11
Views
173
Lord Please make my mother-in-law ### to move on permanently from us make her to move on with her elder son who is earning triple the time higher than my husband and living in his own house we are just living in single bedroom rental house were bathroom is placed in our bedroom only because of...
Replies
9
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,318
Messages
16,798,267
Members
649,850
Latest member
Nymiostead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom