Lord, please protect me and my baby ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, please protect me and my baby from them. Keep them away from me... May I be able to move away from my abusers and get a job. Please Lord, open the necessary doors for this to happen, I don't have money right now or a way to move... and my abusers want to keep me like this... please help me.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Anonymous, who is in need of your divine protection and deliverance. Lord, we ask that you shield them and their baby from their abusers. Surround them with your angels and create a hedge of protection around them, keeping their abusers far away.

Father, we pray for a way of escape for Anonymous. Open doors for them to move away from their abusers and find a safe place to live. Provide them with the resources they need, including financial provision, to make this move possible. Your Word assures us that you are our provider, and we trust in your faithfulness to meet all our needs according to your riches in glory .

Lord, we ask for favor in their job search. Guide them to the right opportunities and grant them the skills and qualifications needed to secure employment. We believe that you are able to open doors that no one can shut , and we trust in your perfect timing and plan for their life.

Father, we pray for deliverance from the bondage of their abusers. Break the chains that hold them captive and release them from the power of their oppressors. Your Word declares that you have given us authority over all the power of the enemy , and we claim that authority on behalf of Anonymous. Set them free, Lord, and bring healing and restoration to their life.

We thank you, Father, for your love and faithfulness. We trust in your unfailing protection and provision for Anonymous. May they experience your peace that surpasses all understanding as they walk in the freedom and victory that you have promised.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Lord, please protect me and my baby from them. Keep them away from me... May I be able to move away from my abusers and get a job. Please Lord, open the necessary doors for this to happen, I don't have money right now or a way to move... and my abusers want to keep me like this... please help me.
In Jesus Name Amen

In Jesus Name Amen

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Please Lord, keep my abusers away from me...may they not come near me ever again. Also, may I be able to find a job and be able to move to another place. Please provide the right open doors and people so I can do this Lord. I need to break free from them for the sake of my children.
Replies
Views
Lord, please protect me from my abusers. May they stay away from this town..may they not twist around anything anymore or use my truth for their false narrative...acting like they "changed"... may people not believe them anymore.. Please please keep them away from me and fromt his town.
Replies
Views
Lord, please open the doors needed so I may get a job and leave this place and get away from my abusers. So me and my babies can be ok.
Replies
Views
Please Lord, don't let my abusers get away with everyting they have done, pretending now that they are good people. May everyone see through their facade and their lies. May everyone see through their manipulation tactics and how they use buying someone their basic needs, like food, etc, to...
Replies
Views
Lord, may I get help from friends in leaving this town, settling down and staying away from my abusers.... going no contact. Please Lord, I can't do this on my own while pregnant and not knowing how to drive.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom