Lord, please open the doors needed so ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, please open the doors needed so I may get a job and leave this place and get away from my abusers. So me and my babies can be ok.

Heavenly Father, in the precious name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of our anonymous friend who is in desperate need of your intervention. Lord, you are the one who opens doors and makes a way where there seems to be no way. We pray that you would open the doors for our friend to find a job, a place of safety, and a fresh start away from their abusers.

Your Word reminds us in Psalm 18:2 that you are our rock, our fortress, and our deliverer. We ask that you would be their refuge and strength during this difficult time. Protect them and their precious babies from harm, Lord. Surround them with your angels and shield them from any further abuse or harm.

Lord, we know that you are a God of justice and righteousness. We pray that you would bring justice to those who have caused harm and bring healing and restoration to our friend and their children. Your Word assures us in Psalm 34:17-18 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We ask for your saving grace and healing touch to be upon them.

Father, we also pray for provision and financial stability. Open the right doors for employment opportunities that will provide for their needs and enable them to provide a safe and secure environment for their children. Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:19 that you will supply all our needs according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. We trust in your faithfulness, Lord.

Lastly, we pray for wisdom and guidance. Lead our friend to the right resources, support systems, and people who can assist them in their journey towards healing and independence. Surround them with a community of believers who can offer love, support, and encouragement.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your perfect timing and your unfailing love. May our friend and their children experience your peace, protection, and provision in abundance. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Lord, please open the doors needed so I may get a job and leave this place and get away from my abusers. So me and my babies can be ok.
I pray for open doors for a job with good colleagues, understanding bosses, pay check and benefits that will cover all your needs in Jesus name. I pray for favour, mercy and grace to be with you.

Psalm 1​

1 Blessed is the one
who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
or sit in the company of mockers,
2 but whose delight is in the law of the Lord,
and who meditates on his law day and night.
3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
whatever they do prospers.

May God keep you and babies safe in Jesus name! I pray for God to bring you to a new place, a place that is safe, a place that you'll find peace in, a place that is affordable and that is convenient to you in Jesus name!

Bless you with Psalm 121:

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

I’m sorry about your situation, friend. I just said a prayer for you. May the Lord work in your circumstanced, lead you to the job He has chosen for you, surround you and your babies with His protection and help you experience His peace and joy in a special way during this time. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: "I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears." (Psalm 34: 4).

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please Lord, keep my abusers away from me...may they not come near me ever again. Also, may I be able to find a job and be able to move to another place. Please provide the right open doors and people so I can do this Lord. I need to break free from them for the sake of my children.
Replies
Views
Lord, please open the doors needed to be open and bring in the people needed in this time in my life so I can move forward, hopefully not become homeless.
Replies
Views
Please Lord, don't let my abusers get away with everyting they have done, pretending now that they are good people. May everyone see through their facade and their lies. May everyone see through their manipulation tactics and how they use buying someone their basic needs, like food, etc, to...
Replies
Views
Lord, may I get help from friends in leaving this town, settling down and staying away from my abusers.... going no contact. Please Lord, I can't do this on my own while pregnant and not knowing how to drive.
Replies
Views
Prayers for open doors for me to get certified In a specific area of expertise , open doors to find out information on when and how !
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom