Lord please please touch my ### heal ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please please touch my hair heal my hair in every way bless my hair in every way please lord make my whole hair please incredibly abundantly mega mega thicker fuller alot alot longer stronger very radiant in every way now please more more every day please in Jesus Christ name.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come to You tonight with a heart that feels heavy and tired. You know the things I cannot even explain, the worries I carry, and the sadness I sometimes cannot put into words. Lord, please take away this heaviness from my heart. Give me peace when my mind is restless, strength when I...
Replies
10
Views
160
Dear Lord, Today morning, my heart feels heavy and deeply hurt. You know every pain, every sacrifice, and every silent tear that I carry inside. Sometimes I feel misunderstood, blamed, and emotionally tired. But Lord, I choose to bring everything to You because You alone truly know my heart...
Replies
10
Views
238
Lord please please make my eye sight alot alot clearer sharper alot alot better than 20 20 vision without glasses now in Jesus Christ name make my getting alot better sharper clear now in every way form health my blood platelets make them normal now always in Jesus name heal my iron levels make...
Replies
9
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,208
Messages
16,797,147
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom