Lord please please there to be alot better weather

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord please please there to be alot better weather whete live make sunshine please come back now no more bad weather whete I live lord please please grant me best ever boyfriend now no more lonleyNess grant me all my deepest desires now amaze me lord restore all lonleyNess misery sadness sorrow deppression faeries g all pain all dissappoitments rejection I have ever had is restored to me now abundantly in Jesus namess
 
I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachment, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer God Lord bless you with love and peace color positive.jpg
    quote prayer God Lord bless you with love and peace color positive.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I friendly ask for prayers for better weather next week so our holiday plans can continue without any problems. Thank you all.
Replies
6
Views
261
Healing strength and better weather for this event soon that Lord protect and heal us and these people that promised to help will come at a later time of the day do good work and there no or low costs and Lord fight all your battles for us and they deliver my check soon and there be no issues...
Replies
14
Views
590
Lord please please forgive me for all things all sins please lord have mercy apon me now please in Jesus name lord lord your words say ask and I will receive I ask you lord peacefully please please please remove absolutely all every marks all every scars all every jaggy bits all every splits...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,475
Messages
16,777,388
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom