lord please please send me great great financial windfall ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord please please send me great great financial windfall miracle to me soon in Jesus name make it happen to me in Jesus name ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father my first thing is I want to honor you and glor I want to glorify you in all things I want my life to shine so brightly and and many Souls will be brought to Christ on this miracle Monday as I go out and about I want to bring Souls I pray that when I visit my dad today things...
Replies
9
Views
405
Lord please bless me with a great and unexpected miracles this week with all the activities and things that are on schedule, of mission trips make your face shine upon me, use me Lord, please in Jesus name!
Replies
6
Views
202
Lord please please make ### send me beautiful card flowers on my birthday on the 31st April give him very very strong desire please lord to do this please please bless my birthday on the 21st April give all my friends family ### a very very generous heart towards me please lord in Jesus Christ...
Replies
5
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,585
Messages
16,801,058
Members
650,109
Latest member
Ereath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom