lord please please please make my whole body a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
lord please please please make my whole body a lot a lot warmer and for it to stay warmer all the time please heal my circulation blood heal every part of my health in Jesus name please also make my home every room incredibly warmer please make the council fit gas central heating so soon possible please fill me and my home with your love warmth presence holy spirit I pray I will never be cold again and I pray my home will never be cold again lord please make my body and home really really warm and to stay warm please lord in Jesus name ###
 
God Almighty, I come to you asking that you hear your child's prayer and send help right away! Lord, we know that you're always with us and we thank you in advance for the blessing of our answered prayers. I pray Father that you would not only answer their prayers but that you send an angel to guide them and protect them. We love you Lord, AMEN!!!
 
God, please hear this ###'s prayers for warmth and security. Let there be warmth surround her wherever she is. Thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It has stopped attacking my whole body because I do not know where that comes from.
Replies
6
Views
118
I don't know why my whole body is being attacked for no reasons. I don't know where that comes from. I haven't slept all day.
Replies
11
Views
241
I command pain to leave out of my whole body that I don't deserve pain anywhere in my whole body in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! Pain never returns to my body.
Replies
8
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,206
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom