abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please please please bless me please with a lot a lot a lot better new mobile phone camera mobile phone at a really great price now please without any delay in Jesus name I ask you please please bless me please Lord to please please look please incredibly beautiful gorgeous stunning very radiant sexy strong totally amazing totally outstanding totally magnificent totally breathtaking young youthful please Lord in every single way in every single part of me please Lord in all all every single all photographs all every video selfies snap chats all every snap chats videos WhatsApp videos all every face time videos taken of me please Lord with filters without any filters a lot a lot a lot better than every all filters without any filters that I am totally totally amazed astonished now always please please Lord do this for me please in Jesus name please Lord bless me please to please look 25 years younger than what I really am in every way part of me please now always please renew restore please my whole health eyes hair beauty skin figure appearance in every way incredibly abundantly in every way now please in Jesus Christ name.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please please absolutely absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please please lord with absolutely any any photographes any selfies any videos any videos calls taken of me that i hate need to delete i ask...
Replies
9
Views
140
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please please lord absolutely absolutely no no kore hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with absolutely any any aby photographes any videos any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos...
Replies
10
Views
192
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord i ask you please please absolutely absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments every ever ever again ever please lord with any absolutely any any photographes any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp...
Replies
9
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,120
Messages
16,796,122
Members
649,662
Latest member
Cheadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom