Lord please please make ### the painter ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please please make ### the painter please come and put paper I need on ### ### panel in bathroom for me perfectly please with no lumps or bumps bless him please to do it permantly as soon as possible please Lord in Jesus Christ name###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, thank You for carrying me this far. You know my responsibilities—rent, food, debts, my laptop, my schooling, and my family’s needs. I have paid the rent for my new place, but I don’t know how I will manage everything else this month. Please provide for me. Please provide the money I...
Replies
14
Views
96
Father God, Thank You for my salary and for providing for me once again. You know the many responsibilities I carry—rent, food, debts, my laptop, my schooling, Mum’s medical needs, my aunt and grandmother, and my little sister’s school fees, food and accommodation. Lord, You also know my...
Replies
13
Views
100
Lord please please make the filler I got lord totally smooth please in every way by your power now please pp lord absolutely no no no no no lumps bumps raised bits please in Jesus Christ's name.
Replies
6
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom