abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please please bless me please with incredibly wisdom descent in every way in every area with all things all situations all people always in Jesus name bless me with Sharon great mind memory always bless me to be very clever with all things wise fill me with your holy spirit guide me in every way lord fill me with your love peace joy strength lots energy every day bless me with great peaceful great sleep every night fill me with your holy sort wisdom incredibly bless my words in every way bless me to know when to speak when to me quiet give me great wisdom with my words bless me to build people up in Jesus name bless me in every way every area please lord incredibly abundantly now always in Jesus Christ names
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, I have felt emotionally, mentally and spiritually tired. I am still trusting God, but I really need His strength, peace and direction. Please pray with me for: - My walk with God — that I...
Replies
13
Views
378
Lord please please by your power mercy have your way in ### mind body soul spirit heart emotions absolutely every single part of ### his life in Jesus name melt melt mightily incredibly please Lord absolutely every single part of ### to me towards me you Jesus Christ in absolutely every form I...
Replies
4
Views
206
Lord, you know exactly how has been my life, how I've been raised. Now that I'm an adult and my mom came with all her bad attitudes towards me, for her showing the lack of fruits of the Spirit is a bad thing; she doesn't want to change her perspectives, even though she claims herself to be a...
Replies
8
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,141
Messages
16,796,628
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom