abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please please bless me please with a lot allt better mobile phone camera mobile phone at a very very good price allt allt better than the one I have. I ask you please please please Lord, photographs and videos are so so very important to me Lord please, nothing is impossible for you, you day ask and I will receive please, please Lord bless me please to please look incredibly beautiful gorgeous stunning radiant sexy striking outstanding totally amazing totally outstanding totally phenomenal totally magnificent totally breathtaking young youthful in every single way in every single part of me please Lord in all every photographs all every videos selfies snap chats watapp videos all every face time videos taken of me with every all cameras every all phones at all times in all places with filters without any filters all better please Lord than every all filters without any filters that are not blurry in any way that are pure clear bright totally awesome in every way please Lord that I am truly truly astonished amazed now always all ally better every one of these top class models celebrities allt alot better please God than every all girls all women on face book instagram that I am truly amazed I will not admire other people's photographs videos all my oh are not totallybtotslly incredibly blessed in every way admired in return way now always in Jesus Christ name.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
never in my whole life have I ever seen someone so much in love with themselves as you are, shame on you for always asking the same thing over and over again, do you even know God at all????
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please please lord absolutely absolutely no no kore hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with absolutely any any aby photographes any videos any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos...
Replies
10
Views
186
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please please absolutely absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please please lord with absolutely any any photographes any selfies any videos any videos calls taken of me that i hate need to delete i ask...
Replies
9
Views
138
Lord, Lord, your words say ask, ask, ask and I will receive. I ask you, please, please, please, Lord, absolutely no more hurt, pain, sadness, sorrow, disappointments with any any photographs, any selfies, any videos, any Snapchat photographs, Snapchat videos, WhatsApp videos, FaceTime videos...
Replies
7
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,735
Messages
16,791,765
Members
649,330
Latest member
Celeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom