Lord please listen, Lord please forgive, Lord...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Lord please listen, Lord please forgive, Lord please give attention and act, not to be late for my own sake, O my God because of your name is called my life! So let's pray for ###, in the name of Jesus Christ! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Thank you for the miracle blessing of my child and please forgive my many worries as a mother. School has started. You know my fears for my brilliant, intelligent, kind and sweet child. I fear another year of influences from other families, and the school system, will take her away...
Replies
10
Views
147
Father God, I come before You because honestly, I don’t know what to do anymore. I am tired, Lord. Please come and take over because I no longer have the strength to carry everything myself. I paid the rent for my new place, but the landlord suddenly increased the rent after I had already paid...
Replies
11
Views
63
pleas ehal her teeth her brain ( asperger syndrom bow at he namoe fthe Lord Jeuss Christ. heal he rmther he rbrother heal her daughter. THe nameof the Lord Jesus Christ dleiver us formthedsarknes. the nameof the Lord Jesus Christ delive rus formt he darkness save uur lives Lord.dlever us...
Replies
10
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom