LORD PLEASE I BEG YOU PLEASE LORD ANSWER THIS ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
LORD PLEASE I BEG YOU PLEASE LORD ANSWER THIS SPEEDLY YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THIS YOU ALSO KNOW HOW HARD I HAVE TRIED TO FIND THIS IS PLEASE I COMMAND EVERY SINGLE MAKE UP BRAND COMPANY IN ### TO PRODUCE AMAZING NEW FOUNDATION TINTED THAT MEETS ALL MY NEEDS AND DESIRE IS AMAZING TEXTURE CONSISTENCY COLOUR TONE EXCEEDS MY EXPECTATIONS EVEN BETTER ONE HAD BEFORE TOOK OFF THE MARKET LORD I PRAY BREAKTHROUGH I WANT TO LOOK AND FEEL MY BEST AND WEAR MAKE UP I DESIRE TO CHURCH SOON MAKE ALL COMPANIES PRODUCE WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR ABUNDANTLY PLEASE MAKE THEM DO THIS ORD AND GRANT ME PLEASE THIS REQUEST DESIRE I COMMAND MY EMPTY MAKE UP BAG TOTAL FULL SOON POSSIBLE WITH ALL MAKE UP I DESIRE SPEEDLY IN JESUS NAME IN JESUS NAME I CLAIM VICTORY SUCCESS BREAKTHROUGH IN THIS IN JESUS NAME
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God I pray to ruke reject resist every assignment of the devil and every dream that involves ### or any other staff rom ### even ### I pray that the ones I just had about ### and ### period will not cot come true come to pass or become real at all nor the dreams about the...
Replies
9
Views
131
Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist every dream I had between ### on ### ### ### to ### on ### ### ### about ### being involved and about me revealing stuff of certain things because im not and about ### showing up and being involved ### ### and ### ### and ### ### and ###...
Replies
9
Views
156
Dear heavenly father God i pray to rebuke reject resist on every dream or vision thats about me being put or end up somehere because of wrong people intions i pray that no dream about this kind of situatiowill not surpass or com true or a reality iany form or way possibie and i pray again every...
Replies
9
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,160
Members
649,376
Latest member
Snierendael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom