Jnkaywick
Prayer Partner
Lord, Today is the day we have been waiting and praying for. I surrender everything into Your hands and ask You, Lord, to let our breakthrough come in Your perfect timing. Our finances are very low right now, but we still choose to thank You because, by Your grace, we have already paid many of our bills. Thank You for providing for us every step of the way. Lord, please help us not to reach the point where we have nothing left. Please provide what we need and make a way where we cannot see one. Help me, Lord, not to overthink everything and not to constantly worry about what will happen next. You know every concern in my heart. You know the bills, the responsibilities, and the things we are waiting for. I have been doing my best with my Facebook content and everything I can do, but until now, I still don't see the results I am hoping for. Sometimes I feel tired and discouraged. But Lord, I don't want fear to take away my faith. Remind me that You have never abandoned us before, and You will not abandon us now. Please open the right doors. Bless the work of my hands. Bring opportunities, provision, and financial breakthrough—not only for our comfort, but so we can continue to meet our responsibilities and help our family. Today, I choose to stop worrying about everything I cannot control. I choose to trust You. Lord, You are our Provider. You know what we need even before we ask. Please make a way for us today. Give us peace while we wait, strength while we continue, and faith to believe that something good is already being prepared for us. We surrender this day to You, Lord. Let Your will be done. Let our breakthrough come at the right time. In Jesus' name, Amen. 




Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.