Lord please help ###, prayer warriors help ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my grandma needs a miracle. she has been bedridden many years. I ask God for a miracle healing of her, myself, my mother, my brother, sister-in-law; she's pregnant, safe, healthy, and happy pregnancy. my dad happy good trip with sister-in-law and bring healing to his heart. please Lord I ask...
Replies
6
Views
267
Lord I come before you, asking for a complete healing process, I've been this two years with a lot of painful and so rare symptoms due to the brain infraction, yet Little by little I've been doing some mission work, the last one was a great week but the whole team got COVID again but everyone...
Replies
6
Views
176
I really need prayer at this moment back in November and insurance agency paid out my husband $100,000 for the death of his stepmother. They had a legal team involved and everything was settled to find my husband. The next can immediately he sold $15,000 of that into a church that we are plugged...
Replies
8
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,793
Messages
16,792,642
Members
649,399
Latest member
Nlmeiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom