Lord please help my ### to be fair and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I prayed for this In Jesus Name. in Jesus Name. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I come before you asking you to provide me water, my authorities are so corrupted that they send the bill and not the running water, please be help us and that my house have water abundantly and that be a fair having it daily because this has been so draining and exhausted. In Jesus name I...
Replies
9
Views
194
Lord thank you for another day of life and blessings. I will always cling for your guidance and protection. Help me Lord that my ### will treat me fairly with my other ###. Lord help me to do better in my job and also help me always that I will be able to resolve all problems at work. Help me...
Replies
8
Views
300
Dear God, Thank you for my ###. He is a kind person. Open a way for him as he takes a hard math class in college. Give him your wisdom as he navigates how to ask questions to his professor and with his studies. He also misses a special friend and is working through that. Thank you, God for your...
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom