Lord Please Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjbn

Servant of All
Lord please help me bring back my job. Please make way tomorrow Friday (###,###) I'll comeback to work. I thank you for granting my prayer. I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Romans 8:28

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for spiritual strength today I plead the blood of Jesus christ against the plans of the enemy concerning my home I rebuke anyone trying to get me to be homeless im praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my home shut the Lions mouth...
Replies
9
Views
143
Dear Heavenly Father, i will go straight to the point. thank You for hearing my prayers I am troubled with these issues: 1) i recently lost my key code which was engraved on a metal tag together with my spare key, the key tag may have slipped off slightly when i put in a new keychain and i did...
Replies
10
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,695
Messages
16,802,536
Members
650,206
Latest member
Dorailfaenran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom