Lord, Please help me to provide financial assistance to ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelz

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, Please help me to provide financial assistance to build a nipa house and a water flow near to our fishpond. Help me God that my employer tomorrow will release the funds for his transaction that I have worked for. Please touch the heart and mind of ### that you will enlighten him of his wrongdoing. Cast away all the persons who surround him. Free him from drugs and also the woman whom I saw before. Lead not to temptation. Help him LORD to become a better person. In Jesus name I pray. Thank you God for hearing my prayer.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need financial assistance, that God should send those who will help me whether an angel or human.
Replies
6
Views
345
Please help break all curses upon me pray by the blood of JESUS CHRIST that I may receive healing upon me from the LORD and claim financial freedom to be a blessing to others as the LORD JESUS CHRIST Blesses me AMEN, and help ALL those in ### that are in dire straight from this war happening...
Replies
7
Views
332
Plz lord help me with financial assistance my daughter ### is birthday on ### of July I no money to get her things she wanted plz lord help me out soon I beg you 🙏 amen you know I help amen 🙏
Replies
7
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom