Lord, please help me to lighten the dark spot ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelz

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, please help me to lighten the dark spot in my face. I have been applying many creams but it does not cure. Thank you for answering my prayer. in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I have good ideas to help society. Here I am cleaning up after animals. Isolated in a bad environment. I feel like you forgot me. It is awful. I lost my home my job years ago stuck living with my Parents. Will you please help me land one small tv spot. You let others get on tv...
Replies
10
Views
165
Please pray in Jesus' name based on this verse. Luke 9:24 states: "For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it." (ESV) Please pray that the landlord will give his life to our Lord Jesus, so that he will not lose it. Lord Jesus we believe that...
Replies
11
Views
185
Dear Lord Jesus, I’m not trying to sound arrogant and mean, but it would mean a lot to me to just have a small TV spot or even a big one this year before my next birthday by the end of the year. It makes me really happy, especially after all that I’ve went through losing my job being...
Replies
10
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,391
Messages
16,810,742
Members
650,773
Latest member
Fruandiinwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom