Lord please help me to keep my focus on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichelleB

Prayer Warrior
Lord please help me to keep my focus on you and you alone. Help me not to focus on my situation or my ###. Change me from the inside out. Lord I surrender my life and will to you. Show me what you have for me. Thank you Lord! You are great and mighty and worthy to be praised!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I complained about my Airbnb. And now I am scared for my safety. And I have nowhere to go. And I am scared they will not give back my money. Or that they are dangerous in some way. Jesus, keep me safe. Let me get out of here soon. Help me resolve my food-issue for when I am situated at the...
Replies
7
Views
195
Dear God I pray for focus and the ability to keep it on you in midst of what I'm going through I can't change anything or anyone but I trust you to do what you need to do for myself and them Special prayer for my Husband that whatever this place is that he is in doesn't kill him spiritually or...
Replies
7
Views
657
God, I finally found full evidence of the third party influences. My ex fiancee has mutual feelings for someone else. I would like to continue to ask that on help mending our relationship as I still want to ask her hand in marriage once more. Please remove any third party influences if it is in...
Replies
9
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,893
Members
648,980
Latest member
Fyraytorunlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom