Lord, please help me to find a ...

I stand in agreement with this child of Yeshuah HaMashiach under Matthew 18:19, and I declare the Lordship of Yeshua HaMashiach over his/her Body, Spirit, and Soul. Let the mighty power of Ruach HaKodesh fill this person like unstoppable rushing water and overcome all powers in his/her life. I pray for his complete healing refuah shlemah over all diseases and weaknesses in this person. All was overly paid by Yeshua haMashiach on the cross, "Tam ve' Nishlam ...!!" Test his soul o Adonai, and know his heart I believe he will recommit his life for your purpose once healed.
Bashem Yeshua HaMashiach. Amen
 
I stand in agreement with this child of Yeshuah HaMashiach under Matthew 18:19, and I declare the Lordship of Yeshua HaMashiach over his/her Body, Spirit, and Soul. Let the mighty power of Ruach HaKodesh fill this person like unstoppable rushing water and overcome all powers in his/her life. I pray for his complete healing refuah shlemah over all diseases and weaknesses in this person. All was overly paid by Yeshua haMashiach on the cross, " Tam ve' Nishlam ...!!" . Test his soul o Adonai, and know his heart i believe he will recommit his life for your purpose once healed.
Bashem Yeshua HaMashiach. Amen
Thank u so much for ur prayer support. Please uphold my family and me in your prayers. Pray for my employment, as ### am desperate need of a job. God bless u.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please help me and have mercy on me and my parents, have been a long journey to back and forth, and they have spent a lot of money traveling back and forth due to that I still on recovery process, and this time due to the high prices on gas. The tickets have been very expensive, please have...
Replies
7
Views
218
Lord you know all the hard two years I've been through, I'm feeling like an experiment every little detail of my body that only I understand and how change has radically affected my lifestyle, that has brought many consequences, you know my heart and my attitude that I work every day to show the...
Replies
9
Views
175
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and continued blessings. I have a favor that you touch my husband so he can be a better person. Today for some reason he has that devil behavior again. He even swears at me and I didn't do anything wrong. Please Lord touch him so he will be nice and...
Replies
6
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,925
Messages
16,793,657
Members
649,492
Latest member
Deiraenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom