Lord please help me to come out of all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord please help me to come out of all the difficulties right now I am facing. I am really very upset about the ups and downs I am facing right now that is finance problem and my three younger brothers are jobless and a huge loan amount to be paid. All the financiers are threatening us. Please help us, Lord, you are the only way to us; there is nobody to help us. My brother is trying for a loan to start the business. Please help him to get the loan. Please bring us out of all the crises. Thank you, Lord. Amen.
 
:~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/ :~) :~) Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In search of those who come OUT of the apostate, false organized church. Those who have forsaken ALL for Jesus, Luke 14:33. Those who have come to HATE father, mother, wife, children, brethren, sisters, yea, and his own life also, Luke 14:26. Those who have borne their cross, and come after...
Replies
7
Views
181
I have been involved in heavy loans and indebted for several years, please pray to God for me to come out of these debts. That God may open new financial doors for me to be able to work and come out of these debts, in Jesus's name.
Replies
6
Views
232
Dear Lord - I’m having a hard time today my boss wouldn’t talk to me about my work. It’s really weird I don’t know what I did to be treated this way. I hope I can handle this .. help me Lord. I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom