Lord, please help me in my relationship with family ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAMV

Beloved of All
Lord, please help me in my relationship with family ###, ###, and at work. Please help me give the best of myself to others and qualify me to do my work well; may it be fruitful, I pray. Thank you for praying with and for me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Replies
13
Views
676
Please pray for me. I’m feeling very confused and anxious right now because of family pressure and a relationship situation. My parents are worried, and I’m struggling to understand what is right without being driven by fear. Please pray that God gives me clarity, peace, and wisdom. Pray for my...
Replies
7
Views
274
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
408
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,193
Members
651,263
Latest member
Gouser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom