Lord Please Help Me Bring My ### Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjbn

Servant of All
Lord Almighty please make a way for me to get my job back. I humbly asking your help to bring my job back. I believe that nothing is impossible with you please. Lord I need your help. I thank you for always hearing and answering our prayers. Lord please help me bring my job back... I prayed for this Jesus Name...Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me and ### cruelty. I want to speak up against that while many other animals like dolphins, elephants, large cats and bears, especially bears and primates a different way for years ago, have been in rapid decline for cruel tricks alligators are still in horrible...
Replies
9
Views
188
In Jesus name I pray, please bring my husband, ###, back to me. I unintentionally hurt him and now he is thinking that the only answer is divorce. Please help my husband see the great memories that we share and the love that we have. Please show my husband that there is hope for our marriage and...
Replies
7
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,387
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom