Lord please help keep me patient at work and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Peter123

Prayer Warrior
Lord please help keep me patient at work and free from oppression and discouragement at work. To let me social and joyful and to have a pleasent environment to work in. Let me keep my mind on you and all the beautiful, lovely and admirable things you have done for you. Let me work for you today oh Lord. I thank you and ask this in Jesus name, Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me today get my work done correctly and on time. I have my work up paperwork ready to send to my customer and I need to prepare the proposal for my customer to review next week. Please help me get this done today. Then I need to make up another work up for my boss and his...
Replies
11
Views
208
Heavenly father please help keep me awake .. I've been so tired lately. Can you do anything to help? Please send me and my family a legion of Angels split between myself and my family. In Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜🦋🐒
Replies
6
Views
314
I’m calling out to all believers in our Heavenly Father, God and our Lord and Savior Jesus whom is the Christ; who is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Please help me to pray for my household, and our financial situations. My husband ### the 2nd, has lost his employment a bit over 1 year...
Replies
11
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,448
Messages
16,777,082
Members
647,993
Latest member
Kreysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom