Lord, Please. Hear the prayers I say to you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew415

Servant of All
Lord, Please. Hear the prayers I say to you within my own head. Please answer then quickly, if not immediately. I beg you Lord. Please.
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord for all you've done for me my family and everyone on here. We need you now Lord, your grace and mercy is what we need. Please come into our lives and hear us. I pray the money is deposited into our account today or tomorrow, now Lord. I pray my daughter ### and son ### be able to...
Replies
9
Views
201
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you now. I'm tired, as I'm trying to keep my faith, each day is too much. My adult children and my mom call with problems and look to me for financial help when I have nothing. You know what I'm going through and I ask that you guide me through. There are days I just...
Replies
8
Views
123
Thank you Lord. I pray for all three of my children and all my grandchildren and nephew ###, watch over them, keep them safe, protect them from evil, remove bad decisions, and behavior. Come into their lives Lord and guide them in the right direction to become good role models. In Jesus Name I...
Replies
10
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,455
Messages
16,800,038
Members
649,986
Latest member
Kthaunar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom