Lord please hear my prayer the devil ...

```markdown
Lord please hear my prayer the devil is at work on my family from dad to myself my relationship with my boyfriend to my aunt to my sister to my niece please deliver us from this wrath and heal us with your blood. ###.
AMEN!
Heavenly Father,
Today I come in agreement and prayer over ###, their Family, their Boyfriend, their Aunt, their Niece and all other Family members. Father, I pray for Your divine protective hand upon each one of them today and deliver them from all evil that is trying to come against them, in Jesus' name, Amen. All the glory, honor and praise be to You Almighty God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

How to be SAVED and have ETERNAL SALVATION !

NOTE: (IF YOU ARE ALREADY SAVED, PLEASE FORWARD TO THOSE YOU KNOW WHO ARE NOT YET SAVED)


(THE GOSPEL is: - 1 COR. 15:1-4!!!)
15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

TRUSTING IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST FOR SALVATION - Romans 5 & Ephesians 1:7​


THE KING JAMES BIBLE

HAVE YOU TRUSTED IN THE BLOOD OF CHRIST ? 🩸
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Lord, You know exactly what we need right now. I don't want to force anything or burden anyone. If there are people You intend to use as an instrument of help—my children, my siblings, or our relatives—please touch their hearts and open their eyes to our situation. If they have enough to share...
Replies
10
Views
102
God, I have been asking You for the same thing again and again—that ### realizes his mistake, comes back to me, and restores our relationship. But no matter what I ask, I feel like my prayers are being ignored. I don’t understand what You want for me, because I don’t see any other door opening...
Replies
9
Views
101
Please deliver us from the devil in every way. Praises to you, Lord Jesus Christ. Please deliver us from the devil. All glory and honour is your Lord of Lords, King of Kings, please destroy the works of the devil. Be glorified, all glory and honour and praises to you, most High Lord Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom